Originally, some thought a Japanese tsunami caused an uptick in trash flooding Hawaii’s shoreline, but a new survey suggests otherwise. Plastic that has dangerous chemicals used to euthanize animals, et al. is washing up on what we use to think of as paradise. Premier Classic Products has the answer to a lot of this problem. Visit http://www.pregrp.com
In a recent report from NBC News’ Nicole Audrey, she states that “73% of consumers said that they would be willing to pay more for a product that offers complete transparency.” That is why we make Premier Classic Products 100% plastic food containers. Visit:pregrp.com for details. Read the article at the link below.
Find out why and when you should use plastic containers (if at all) to store your food.https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food/should-your-leftovers-go-in-a-glass-or-plastic-container-it-depends/2015/10/30/70baebec-7900-11e5-a958-d889faf561dc_story.html
- Local and state governments are banning the sale of baby bottles that contain the chemical bisphenol A (BPA), creating a confusing patchwork of regulations.
- But the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and most comparable agencies around the world maintain that the chemical is safe.
- They cite a lack of human research data that BPA poses health problems, while discounting considerable animal evidence that the chemical is hazardous.
- Why do countries (like Canada) ban BPA?
- Harvard showed that students who drank soda from steel cans one week and from plastic bottles the following week had a 69% increase of BPA in their systems. Do we need more evidence?
- The American Chemistry Council issued a statement in 2010 that there should be a modernization of the regulatory laws.
- Nothing has been done to date. Why no
Cardia Bioplastics is a global developer, manufacturer and marketer of sustainable resins derived from renewable resources. Their Biohybrid and compostable resins deliver packaging and plastics products with a lower carbon footprint. Learn more about what else they are doing at cardiabioplastics.com!
Just as we at Premier Group International have been promoting non-animal byproducts in plastic, a new group is certifying food to contain no GMO’s! A trend PGI has had interest in for several years and growing!
Read the article: https://www.specialtyfood.com/news/article/new-certification-seal-asserts-non-gmo-status-organic-foods/
A new study made public by MotherJones.com talks about how harmful chemicals make their way into your beverages, and shows which bottles are affected the most by UV contact. http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/06/bpa-free-plastics-tritan-nalgene-dangerous